Thursday, September 21, 2006

WORDS OF LOVE

MISSION STATEMENT

This blog, not to be confused with every other blog, will be used primarily to offer my rants, raves, suggestions, reviews, sometimes useful information, photography (I have a separate blog that is completely photography based) and anything else that comes to mind. My main job is online music sales after a lifetime of retail music sales.
Most of my entries, regardless how informative or lame, will be music or media based since that’s about all I have time for. If you learn something that you didn’t know that will be a plus. If you get angry about something that I post or think that bloggers should be locked up you will most likely be making my day. Feel free to drop me an email with any love letters, correspondence and advice of your own if you don’t want to comment on the blog directly.

One last thing. I will be using lyric quotes in most, if not all posts. All are used without permission to save time. If you happen to be the legal copyright owner of any of them and feel that my use of them on a blog emanating from somewhere in Kansas will cause you irreparable harm, public scorn and ultimately take food from your children’s mouth please contact me and I will remove them. Keep in mind however, that I have spent over forty years of my life buying, selling and promoting your music throughout the world with only a weekly salary to show for it. Again, just something to keep in mind.

No comments: